It’s been awhile since I shared an update on my 30 before 30 list. And the big day is coming up faster that I realized. A lot has happened this year!
• The first thing is that I finally got my portfolio up! Yey! And it’s perfect timing because as soon as I did that I actually ended up going freelance. Perfect timing, right?
• I am working on crossing a few new things off my list: reading more, meditating more, taking more pictures (thanks instagram!) and writing more handwritten notes.
• Lastly, the mister and I are moving in together in a month! Eeeexciting! But, I am sad to say that because of the new lease agreement, my number 1 on the list, getting a dog, is not looking like it’s going to happen before September, since we can’t have pets in the new place. But someday…
More to come.
- The sun finally coming out in Santa Monica
- The rain comes and go’s and leaves the garden so lovely
- After the rain makes the most gorgeous sunsets
- Wild mushrooms outside the apartment, don’t worry I promise I wont eat ‘em
- In love with these shoes from Antropologie
- Avocado toast with sea salt and chili flakes with some of my homemade mint lemonade
- The just-made-but-already-almost-gone mint lemonade
- Lights on the tile wall at Zengo
It’s the end of a long and productive week. I don’t know about you, but all I have to say is…. Whew! Oh, and Go Georgetown! #NCAA
1. Afternoon tea at yummy, Jin Patisserie in Venice
2. Local 1205 in Venice
3. Funky Restaurant outside of Vernon
4. A friend’s fun letterpress experiments
5. Homemade healthy dinner of Chipotle Salmon Tacos with Apple Cucumber Salsa
6. Letterpress. ink. fun.